you've probably seen my tweets & decided to sus-out our site. I generally don't read twitter... I just say my piece, so don't expect me to respond to negative or positive feedback on that platform.
I guess I should be upfront & confess I'm still toying with HMAD whilst I am working on more advanced and successful online projects.
In the future, I might develop this website & idea. Perhaps to become more of a "political" site instead of a parenting one? We'll see...
We've disabled registering for now, but if you still want to join use our contact form and send me a message.
If you're thinking of buying HMAD feel free to contact me also but no promises I'll sell!
Thanks for popping by :)
- LATEST in Politics, News, TV, & Radio - Why Tony Abbott Will Find it Hard to Win the Next Election
- LATEST in Parenting (in general) - Bad Parenting Produces Teenage Suicide Bombers
- LATEST in Politics, News, TV, & Radio - Low Interest Rates Don’t Cause High Home Prices City Centric Narcissists Do
- LATEST in School & Childcare - Just Teach My Children English & Maths Please... Geez
- LATEST in School & Childcare - Extra Learning Resources For My Child Outside Of School
- LATEST in School & Childcare - Private Vs State School Plus Pay for Tutoring?
- LATEST in Parenting (in general) - It's GREAT to be Accepted as a Home-Dad
- LATEST in Parenting (in general) - Let Women Make an Informed Choice Between Breast Milk or Formula
- LATEST in Politics, News, TV, & Radio - McDonalds to Start Home Delivery Service - Triggers Obesity Scare
- LATEST in School & Childcare - iPad Mini Retina Tablets Made Compulsory by School for Kids Education