1. Hello Guest,

you've probably seen my tweets & decided to sus-out our site. I generally don't read twitter... I just say my piece, so don't expect me to respond to negative or positive feedback on that platform. 

I guess I should be upfront & confess I'm still toying with HMAD whilst I am working on more advanced and successful online projects.

In the future, I might develop this website & idea. Perhaps to become more of a "political" site instead of a parenting one? We'll see... 

We've disabled registering for now, but if you still want to join use our contact form and send me a message.

If you're thinking of buying HMAD feel free to contact me also but no promises I'll sell!

Thanks for popping by :)  

Dismiss Notice

POMs think they've got the 2013 Ashes in the bag

Discussion in 'Gossip/Chat' started by Dadmin, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Dadmin

Dadmin Founder Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +17
    As an Aussie there's nothing worst than losing to England in anything let alone cricket. But it seems like the English public are so confident of a series win that they are already engraving the trophy.

English cricket legend Ian Botham predicted a whitewash and after a recent Rugby win in Australia and Murray winning Wimbledon, the UK thinks they are on the train of success with nothing to stop them.

Well... Have I got news for you Barmy Army bunch of girls undies - now that the Aussies have ditched their dud RSA coach and have the experience of Darren at the helm, the Australian team have every chance of producing one of the biggest Ashes upsets in history because they have always had the talent over the past few years they just lacked the confidence and direction.

Remove Adverts
    (like this)
    by registering!
    Register Now!

Look out England! And put some sunscreen on the roof of your mouths to protect from sunburn as you watch wide-open gaping at the balls sailing over the boundary 20 rows back... You're going down! ;)

2. Dadmin

Ratings Received:
    +17
    I may have to retract my above comments :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dadmin

Ratings Received:
    +17
    Reference the above comments what a difference 6 months makes! :p

Wow! Johnson you're a legend mate - smash those pommies YES!!!!!!!!!!